Illuminating CuresAt University of Minnesota Amplatz Children's Hospital, our experts, care teams and researchers are illuminating cures that save young lives.
Our ground-breaking treatments are improving the lives of children who are ill and are becoming the standards of care for children across the country and around the world.
Find out more.
Doctors Build Aulana a New SpineAulana was born without a complete backbone. Because she wasn't able to use her legs, she learned to get around by walking on her hands.
Doctors are rebuilding her spine, which allows her tiny torso to grow and make room for her internal organs.
Read Aulana's story
Cancer cured for KurtAt age 13, Kurt wanted to spend his summer vacation like many kids - hanging out with friends. Instead, he was diagnosed with lyphoblastic lymphoma and immediately started chemotherapy treatment. Now age 22, Kurt is enjoying life cancer free.
Read Kurt's story
Saluting our brave patients in a fun videoHonoring our "Brave" patients, nurses at University of Minnesota Amplatz Children's Hospital produced a video. Check it out on YouTube!
Seven Flu Myths, DebunkedThere's a lot of information out there about the flu and flu vaccine. Let one of our experts help separate fact from fiction.
Get the flu facts!
Find Doctors & Providers
As a top-in-the-nation academic hospital, our doctors and providers bring their research discoveries to patients in the hospital and clinics. The best medicine has to offer is right here in your community.
- Seven flu myths, debunked: Get the facts about the flu!
- Award Recognition: "2013 Leaders in Health Care - Education and Workforce Development" given to Dept. of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Video created by staff and patients of Unit5 - watch it on YouTube
- Physicians named 2013 Top Doctors by Mpls.St.Paul Magazine
- University of Minnesota Amplatz Children's Hospital ranks among the best in the nation
- Minnesota Monthly names 2013 Best Docs for Women